I am playing catch up. I realize I haven't been very good at keeping people updated lately. Little G has been pretty demanding lately, although he is not crawling yet {he's very close!} and I have been working on other goals that have kept me from blogging {some of which I mentioned in my last post, Happy New Year!}.
We had a small Christmas, just the three of us here in Texas. It was our very first Christmas spent without rushing to multiple family events, and we enjoyed how relaxed it was {Although we did miss all our crazy family in Minnesota!}
We unwrapped presents in the dark because we were too impatient to wait any longer, Little G spent the day dressed up as Santa's elf, I made a small dinner of ham and green bean casserole, and we went on a walk! {Thank you, Texas!}



No comments:
Post a Comment