There's a new hobby around here...
Ever since I got my new camera for my birthday, someone else has been using it more than me! J* has found a new hobby, and has been taking the camera with us everywhere. We have even been making special trips to different places just so he can play around with different things he is learning.
I can't complain, it gets us out of the house at least. Plus, I figure I will just let him learn everything and then he can teach me how to do it!
Some of his pictures have turned out really well, so I thought I would share them with you guys:









OH, sure...... wish I had scenery like that to practice on, when I get home I'll take some pictures of cows etc . HA! They are gorgeous!!! I will miss all the beautiful cactus abd flowers here to photograph.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you both( and Gideon)
Love, Papa and Nana