Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Part 2

As promised, J* and I went on our date today.


It wasn't quite what we had planned, there was massive amounts of traffic where the cupcake shop was located so we changed our minds and went over to where the movie theater was instead. There are lots of cute coffee shops over there that we have wanted to try out.

We ended up at Lighthouse Cafe, where we ordered coffee and brownies. I forgot to take a picture, again! Something I will have to work on if I want to make this blog cute!

Then we walked across the street to Lighthouse Cinemas to see The Vow.


Credit
It definitely wasn't in the same league as The Notebook, which also starred Rachel McAdams, nor was the story line all that original, but it was a pretty good movie.

It really made our hearts ache for living in the city again (the story takes place in Chicago), and it inspired me to take a photo of the two of us. If you see it you will understand why.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had fun! Anthony and I went to the Vow too. Definitely not as good as the Notebook.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....that's a bummer it wasn't that good, I know how excited you were to see it. And no cupcakes?? Bummer. You will have to try that again. Love the pic of you two, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still a good movie, just not the same quality as The Notebook, and I had a yummy Chai Latte, good enough for me!

      Delete
    2. Don't know what the big deal is about the cupcakes, Grace and I were baking all weekend, you could have come here and had some for FREE!!!!!!! AND we had a "movie theater" going here every night, Dolphin Tale, Annie, Nanny McFee, Tom and Jerry, etc, the list goes on, :) :) Maybe not all in the romantic line however!! Loved the pics of you guys, We"ll be here for another 6-7 weeks ya know, you can always come and see us, it's only 12 hours away!!!!

      Love, Papa and Nana

      Delete