Gideon,
You turned 3 weeks old on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast time is going.
This week, I am...
Enjoying: Our time together in the early morning. You make the best faces and tell me such great stories when you finally wake up for the day!
Wondering: What happened to that great sleeper you were the last two weeks? You used to sleep and eat almost like clockwork, now we can hardly get you to go down for your naps! The afternoons and evenings are the worst and you never want to go to bed even though you sleep pretty well at night. I am really hoping i have found a solution here with your swing and my dark theory. Please don't prove me wrong...it's making daddy and I stressed! (Ok, mostly me but then daddy has to deal with me!)
Adore: Your crazy curly locks when your hair is freshly washed.
Wanting: You to get better at tummy time. You only tolerate it for a few minutes at a time at this point. It would be much easier for you to face outward the way you like if you could control your neck better!
Proud: That you "made" daddy a Father's day gift (even if you were sleeping when you made it!) and that over the weekend you started making eye contact with him. I am also so proud you finally started gaining weight. I think I may have even clapped at the Dr.'s office.
Love you forever and always,
Mama

OH my goodness, he is so adorable! :)
ReplyDelete