Monday, June 11, 2012

Moody Monday

I am back! Tomorrow our little guy will be two weeks old, and it has been a crazy two weeks with lots of new things to get used to and with family in town for a visit. 

I really want to write more about the arrival of our sweet little guy but at the moment that just sounds too daunting so instead I am linking up with Amber over at A Happy Wife With A Happy Life for Monday's Moods. 

Today I am...

sad that our family left to go back home today. J*'s mom was here for about two weeks helping out and his dad and brothers were visiting over the weekend. Now I am all alone and am taking care of our son by myself for the first time! 

head over heels in love with my husband and my son. J* has been such an encouragement to me over the past few weeks and I am so thankful to call him my husband! And truly no words can express my love for this sweet little boy. I still cannot believe he is ours!

happy I have been able to get a nap in, the kitchen cleaned up, and two loads of laundry started.

wanting to go to Target to buy more Newborn size diapers, and different pacifiers.

excited that I got a package in the mail from my aunt. ABumbo seat! With a tray! It wont be too long till we need one of those! Also got a few other fun things for Gideon.

wishing our pup didn't feel so left out now he isn't our only child.

unsure how life is going to be now that it's just the three of us.
_______


How do you feel this Monday?


No comments:

Post a Comment