Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo Catch Up

For all of you photo junkies, I put together a bunch of pictures from G's birth up until this weekend so I could "catch up". Enjoy!
1.Hangin' out at the hospital
2. Close up!
3. Cuddling with Grammy
4. Dino Hat

1. Going Home!
2. Sleeping Peacefully
3. Time with Daddy
4. "What are they thinking?"
1. "So glad my Grammy is here to hold me!"
2. First Church Service
3. Cuddle time with Mama
4. What about me?!
1. Being a good boy while Mom, Dad and the family eat at Phat Burger for dinner.
2. Funny Dream
3. Good morning for some loves
4. "Hey Dad! Missing you at work!"
1. Trying out my swing
2. Curly locks
3. "I'm not so sure about this!"
4. Poor me, I'll just dig myself a hole...
1. Kangaroo Mama! Love the Moby wrap
2. "My first gift to Daddy!"
3. Diploma in the Mail!
4. Happy Boy!
1. Helping with the Laundry
2. Silly Morning Faces
3. "Justice!"
4. Getting to know one another
1. Prioritizing Time for Mama
2. Proof He CAN Sleep During the Day
3. Learning some Disney Songs!
4. Mmm...Avocado and Chickpea Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment