Hey. Remember me?
I am sure a few of you have been wondering where I have been this week. This past week has been craaazy busy. Everyday we were running here or there, and I just did not have the time or the want to sit and write something!
Even today, I am not feelin' it. However, as I was reading through some blogs this morning while feeding Gideon I came across Amber's post over at A Happy Wife with a Happy Life and decided to link up once again for The Many Moods of Monday.
________
Today, I am annoyed with the start of this week. Monday. Yuck. You could call today Manic Monday at our house. J woke up late, G and I slept too late (much later than we normally would), I tried to change his diaper and he peed everywhere (including in his mouth) which prompted me to bathe him. After a quick rinse off in the sink he pooped in the towel which prompted another quick rinse off. And now he's been sorta crabby ever since. Can I vote for a Monday re-do?
Lately I have been trying to be bold in the goals I have been given by the Lord in this new stage of life. How can I be a better friend and family member? I will just be honest and say I struggle with this. (Pretty obvious if the Lord is asking for me to work on it with Him.) I am such an introvert in that it does not bother me to be alone often. I often forgo asking and seeking out friends and family just because I get preoccupied with things and figure that I will get a call if someone is in need or wants to share what's going on in their life. Really though, who does that? More often than not you have to ask and make effort in order for relationships to form or grow deeper. Which is exactly what the Lord has asked me to work through with Him; He wants me to form a new habit and I am trying my best to be bold.
I am being drawn toward thoughts and plans for our next move. We only have about 2 1/2 months left here on the central coast. Scary and exciting. I am trying to stay calm and not worry about the details. I learned last time not to plan for anything but to prepare for everything.
Last, I am excited about my new organizational plan that I haven't really planned out yet, ha! Maybe I'll let you in on that after I figure it out.
Hope your Monday started out smoother than ours did!

No comments:
Post a Comment