| via |
Me:
I am thoroughly excited because I am down 1.5lbs!! I know this may not seem like much to most, but I have been stuck at the same weight for a few weeks now and even the tiniest bit of movement {in the right direction} is encouraging.
What I've been doing:
Walking - probably 5/7 days this week average of a mile and a half {or so}.
Walking - probably 5/7 days this week average of a mile and a half {or so}.
Light strength training - crunches, push-ups, planks, superman's, leg lifts, calf raises, squats....am I forgetting anything?? Basically just a lot of varying exercises with one or two repetitions of 10 or so.
Goal for next week:
Drink more water, and start the 30 day shred, even if I can't finish it all the way through each day.
Drink more water, and start the 30 day shred, even if I can't finish it all the way through each day.
J*:
He's a little down because he gained 1.5lbs. I personally think a chunk of that is attributed to the gazillion push-ups and sit-ups he has been doing, but if you ask him he would say it's the lack of jump roping in the morning paired with his nightly beer with dinner. Who knows, but you better believe he will be working his butt off this week out of frustration.
What he's been doing:
A gazillion push-ups and sit-ups {I think his goal is 300 a day, each}. Also PT and on Saturday he went mountain biking.
A gazillion push-ups and sit-ups {I think his goal is 300 a day, each}. Also PT and on Saturday he went mountain biking.
Goal for next week:
Go to the gym more. {Exactly what he said. Sorry I can't elaborate...what a man answer!}
Go to the gym more. {Exactly what he said. Sorry I can't elaborate...what a man answer!}
What we've been eating:
Oatmeal {and lots of it, thanks to Costco!} - we have probably had oatmeal for breakfast 5/7 days this week. Brown sugar, walnuts, bananas...we are going to need some variation this next week!
Tilapia Baja Tacos {this is one of my favorite recipes}
Tilapia Baja Tacos {this is one of my favorite recipes}
Spinach Artichoke Hummus {Market Pantry - Thanks Target!}
Last night G had his first picnic {albeit on the front porch}. Tilapia Baja Tacos, chips and salsa, a beer for J*, and a margarita for me! Some day we will have patio furniture to sit on as well!

Woo hoo for 1.5 lbs!! Keep going, you can do it!!
ReplyDeleteSo, have run 8 of the last 9 days! Still pathetic but getting faster and longer. ;-)
That's fantastic! I am super excited that you have kept it up!
Delete