Baby showers are so fun! Saturday we were invited to a baby shower for a sweet baby with an even sweeter story. Baby Aria belongs to a wonderful couple who are studying language here with J*. Curious what Aria's sweet story is? She was supposed to be adopted by another family, until her mama held her in her arms and was overwhelmed by love!
Big Surprise for everyone, and of course there had to be a baby shower for this sweet little girl.
I had been itching to make something for this little doll, but once I found out she was going to be adopted I didn't know if it was appropriate to make a gift. Can you imagine my excitement when I finally got to make her something?!
I made her a sensory blanket {think lots of different textures and colors} and a couple burp cloths. They were so fun to make!
I forgot to take my camera along, but I got some shots of the shower with my phone:
![]() |
| Dad and baby girl |
![]() |
| I think J* was tired of me taking pictures at this point! |









No comments:
Post a Comment