Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And it's a...

IT!!

Sorry everyone, but its still a guess for now! At my first appointment (10 weeks) the Dr. told me that we might be able to find out the sex at our 14 week appointment. So, I made sure to schedule it when J* could be there and told everyone to wait in anticipation!

When we got there today, the nurse put us in a room without an ultrasound machine...hm...

The Dr. came in told me all my labs looked great and checked the heartbeat (150's-160's) and answered my questions.

So finally I asked if we were doing an ultrasound today to find out the sex like he had told me originally.

"Oh, no! It's too early for that. That won't happen till the next appointment!"

Doctors.

Sheesh!

So anyways, baby is still and "it" and we should be finding out after Christmas.

However, for your enjoyment we took another picture of the bump. Looks more like a bump than it did last time anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the suspense! They have these tests you can do in the mean time, but they're not 100% accurate. It would probably be fun though! Do you have any guesses about the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a girl, so we shall see if I am right or not! J* is guessing boy just so he can prove my intuition wrong if he gets it right...

    ReplyDelete