Do any of you watch that show, 19 Kids and Counting with the Duggar family?
I like that show, even though it's kind of weird and I sometimes have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Anyways, I am 19 weeks this week!
Only one more to go until halfway and I can start counting backwards. Our next ultrasound is on the 16th of the month, so hopefully we will find out if it's a Gideon or an Abigail.
I can now feel the baby moving all the time, starting a week ago. I thought it would be really strange to feel it moving, and it is...but it's also really fun. Except for when it kicks me in the bladder - that will be interesting when it get's a little bigger!
I was feeling quite large until I saw this picture and someone commented I was still small.
However, it was also last week I was feeling large - the week after Christmas that we were driving across the country and eating fast food. Maybe that's why I was feeling that way.
Does anyone else notice the foods they eat have a big difference on their attitude toward their body?

You look great!
ReplyDeleteI just finished a post on eating lol!
I totally notice a difference in how I feel depending on what I eat.