Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cake Pops!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we are having some of J*'s classmates over and so I thought I would finally try my hand at making cake pops.

I've been wanting to make them for quite a while, probably over a year! So, I did a little research and asked for some advice from my cake pop queen friend, Tiffany.

I think they turned out pretty good for the first time!


Also on the menu today - hot ham and cheese sandwiches with GREEN grapes! Not corned beef, but it still seemed fitting...right?

Oh, and the new blog colors aren't for the holiday. I just needed something fresh for spring :)

2 comments:

  1. hi, yes, I love the cake pops. very cute. you did good. enjoy
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I sound like a broken record!!!! They look great!! Bet they tasted great too. Josh, you are a "Blessed" man!!!
    Miss you guys, how's Gideon doing?

    Love,
    Papa and Nana

    ReplyDelete