Monday, March 26, 2012

New Camera Fun

So sorry I have been a little absent. Life gets away from me sometimes, and I have been running around trying to keep up! I got a new camera for my birthday (Thank you so much Mom, Dad, Nana, and Papa!!) and we finally got the chance this past weekend to get out and test it. We got a lot of duds, but we also got a few good ones too! I am sharing some of both :) Enjoy!

First, here I am at 31 weeks! Only 9 (hoping for 8) more to go!

Some fun art in a nearby tunnel.


We finally went out to explore the dunes area and I made it to the top! It was slow going, but I made it!

J* enjoying the view.

Ok, so I edited this one to black and white, but it just looks awesome. 

And of course, we had to include Gus. He's enjoying a little peanut butter snack!
And, I apologize in advance for any blog changes I make. I just am not happy with the way it looks, so in the meantime you will just have to put up with my changing it around...Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. You look sooooo good!! Can't wait to come!! The pictures look great. Do you like the camera? Wow, I'm so proud of you making it to the top! It was with it the view was amazing!! Love you

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pictures are great!!!!!!!!! You looked sooooooooo cuite, wish I could give you and your belly a big hug!!!!! :)
    I'm sooo excited, we are going to Sedona on the 4th for a couple days, can't wait to take pictures, suppose I"ll overload my camera, Ha!
    Love to you both,

    Papa and Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures look great,,,,,beautiful country. thanks
    Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete