Just wanted to share with you guys our weekend in photos! It's a little biased as J* went mountain biking with a friend and played basketball with some people from church and I wasn't there to get any pictures, but overall this was our weekend:
Saturday morning we took Gus down to the SPCA's Wag n' Walk fundraiser, here we are stopped at Fisherman's Wharf.
About a year after moving here, we have finally found the best ice cream shop on the peninsula, thanks to our friends Bob and Jillian! Still a little pricey, but we are in CA after all.
J* and his newest buddy Cody. I have never seen a kiddo not love J*. One of the many reasons he stole my heart!
Oodles of sandwich rolls to go in the freezer. Yep, I make my own bread. Also the most amazing meatballs on the planet. More to come about those later... Cross two more things off my "nesting list"!
Stay tuned for the maternity pictures I promised!







Looks like you had a fun time, food looks awsome!!! I'll be over for dinner!! WISH WISH!!!!
ReplyDeleteSure wish we could go have a slice of that cake we had when we were there!!!
Papa and Nana