Sunday, October 7, 2012

G's Journal: Weedy

Dear G,

I hope I don't forget to write anything that you've been up to lately, it's been so crazy since we've been moving and on the road for the past week.

You are growing like a weed! All of a sudden you are growing out of your 3 month clothes and are practically in 6 month clothes already. You went up a diaper size. You moved up in bottles, are starting cereal, and had bananas today! You are still trying to get the hang of eating, but you love the taste of bananas. Cereal?...not a fan. I don't blame you for that one.

You are finally starting to try and roll from back to belly {after at least a month of rolling belly to back}, and are working on sitting up by yourself. Sitting is still pretty hard for you and you usually end up slowly folding over until your face has reached your toes.

You did a great job while we were on the road driving from California to Texas, and you are now a pro at taking naps in the car, as well as eating in your carseat. You also had no problem sleeping in the hotels we stayed at.

I think one of your favorite parts of the drive was feeling the wind when we would roll down the windows. You would stop what you were doing and get really excited to feel it blow through your hair! You are definitely taking after your dad.

Dad and you both are enjoying all the time together, and Gus is liking you even more now that you are starting to pet him.

You went in the pool for the first time at one of our hotels. You only let us put your toes in without crying. I'm sure you will like it more when you get a little older.




No comments:

Post a Comment