Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Moving is hard.

Between unpacking, acclimating to a new environment, and trying to get little G back on a regular schedule {all without any breaks for the two of us since we haven't met any friends yet}, we are tired. And in need of some positive thoughts to brighten things up.

I thought I would take a minute to write the things I am thankful for right now:

1. Allergies seem to be lightening up for both little G and I.
2. The house is 85% unpacked and 75% put together.
3. Our new neighbors are from Minnesota! What are the chances of this happening twice in a row?! We are having them over to dinner soon.
4. Living on a real Air Force base rocks, even if it is tiny.
5. J* is enjoying his new training so far.
6. We bought a pumpkin :)
7. Internet is getting hooked up tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment