I'm sitting in my new living room, drinking a cup of green tea and dreaming. Yesterday J* and I started back at Insanity, and today I am so sore I am giving myself permission to take it easy! {It also helps that we are pretty much done unpacking! Pictures soon to come.}
If you haven't heard yet, I am flying home to Minnesota with Little G in a week. We will be there for a whole month. A month that will seem too long and too short all at the same time! The calendar is already filling up very fast, and for those of you back home who read this, I apologize in advance if we do not get to see you! This is the first time Little G will be meeting most of our family, and we just do not have a lot of time to see our dear friends even though I would like to make all the time in the world for you!
With this trip, we are missing out on Little G's first Halloween as we will be flying on the 31st. I realize he will not remember missing out but I am still sad we are not going to be dressing him up and handing out candy. I am also sad that J* will be missing out on visiting family for Thanksgiving, and he will be here in Texas without us. Our new neighbors {From Minnesota!!!} have graciously invited him over for their Thanksgiving meal since he will be alone, and I am glad for that.
Anyway, I mentioned I was dreaming today, didn't I?? I am dreaming about Christmas. We will be together as a family for Christmas. Our very first Christmas without family celebrations and our very first Christmas to "be" Santa Clause!! Of course, in some ways we are very sad about this and in others we are very excited. We have been starting to think of different traditions we can start, fun things to do, and {for me} fun new recipes to try and ways to decorate.
Pinterest of course helps me along in this department. Now I just have to decide what I will be my *Pinspiration* for this Christmas season. In the mean time, here are some ideas I wish I was able to use this fall {maybe next year??}:
| Source |
| Source |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |

No comments:
Post a Comment