Surprise! We are moving to Texas in 10 days!
Obviously this was pretty unexpected. J* got assigned 1N0 Briefer as his new job. Basically, he will be briefing {informing/presenting} others {pilots, air crews, officers...pretty much anyone who needs to know} with intel information.
I instantly think of Kelly McGills role in Top Gun. Maybe that's not accurate, but that's what I envision anyway! Ha!
Anywho,
like I said, we are moving to Texas. In 10 days.
J*'s training for this is long enough where little G and I get to go too! This is wonderful, even if it is a headache to move for only 6 months.
We are currently going crazy trying to think of all the things we need to accomplish in the next week and a half. Luckily, I have already gotten most of our medical records and have some stuff in order since I was expecting a move (just not in 10 days...).
This next week will be filled with running many errands, taking apart our home, setting appointments, etc.
If you have a chance, please pray for us as we run around like chickens! We will be driving to our next base so we have much to fit in a small vehicle (to last us until we receive our household goods) and a long way to drive with it all. Also pray for favor with the on base housing, that there will be an open home for us to live in when we get there!
Love you all, thanks in advance for all your support as we take our next steps in J*'s career!
No comments:
Post a Comment