Last Friday little G had his four month appointment. Two weeks early.
I thought we would be moving, so I moved up his appointment.
At 3 1/2 months he weighs 14lbs 10.5 oz and is 25 inches long. He is now in the 60th percentile {or so} and is back up to where he should be based on his weight at birth! {Yay!}
Our little man is getting chunky! Just look at those cheeks:
I thought we would be moving, so I moved up his appointment.
At 3 1/2 months he weighs 14lbs 10.5 oz and is 25 inches long. He is now in the 60th percentile {or so} and is back up to where he should be based on his weight at birth! {Yay!}
Our little man is getting chunky! Just look at those cheeks:
1. Cheeks!
2. Little G loves that little butterfly rattle!
3. Smiles
4. Clearly that picture didn't really workout, but it cracks me up every time I look at it! Perfect bubble blowing timing.



No comments:
Post a Comment