Yesterday: We visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium so J* could see it {Thank you Jorge and Lauren for letting us borrow your member passes!} Toward the end little G had a big blowout...and we definitely forgot to pack the wipes! Poor guy had to wait until we got home to get cleaned up. Bad parent moment! J* started getting our car ready for the trip, and I started organizing the house. All our pictures are off the walls, our house looks so sad with just that one change!
Today: Sad we are missing church because J* is still working on the car. I am still organizing and packing. Excited to be able to watch the Vikings play the 49ers today! I may just have to whip up a pizza to go with the game.
Planning: Daily tasks for the week, meals to use up as much of our food as possible, what to pack for the car, the drive to Texas.
Thinking: About trips home after we get settled {visiting with little G, Christmas, moving yet again in March/April, sister-in-law's wedding}. I wish money grew on trees. Something is going to have to give.
Blessed: For so many things! That J* and I get to stay together and little G gets to be with his dad! That I do not have to make a cross country drive with little G and Gus by myself. For great friends who are willing to help with so many things.
Wishing: That I had gotten to go home to see the fall colors. That we could take everyone with us when we move!
Excited: For the start of something new! We have never been to Texas {well, except for the airport}. Looking forward to sun, Mexican food, and setting up a new home! {I have convinced myself that I will just have to set it up fast so that it's worth the work. I don't want to live in a sad, cold - - read not cozy - - home for 5-6 months!}
No comments:
Post a Comment