Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fitness update

Maybe you noticed I didn't post an update last week.
Or maybe not.
Either way, here I am for another update that involves some bad news.

This past Sunday J* sprained is ankle pretty badly. This is like the third time in recent history this has happened, but this time was the worst. He had to go into the doctor to have it checked, and even has a waiver for no PT at work!

Needless to say, no more Insanity for J*. Huge bummer for him, and huge bummer for me because now I am all alone in this!

However, before I move on to my results let me just say that J* lost 3 more pounds before he had to quit!

I have not been so lucky. I am stuck. The scale has not moved an inch unless you count gaining and losing the same amount in a week. I don't really call that progress. I also have been having some issues with my hips feeling out of place and popping. It's an issue I have had for quite a while, but being pregnant and not working out I sort of forgot about it. I am going to see an orthopedic specialist, so hopefully that will be an easy fix.

I have moved up to level 2 of the Shred, but other than that I am still doing the same things. I am getting a little frustrated with no weight loss, but I can feel myself getting stronger and so I WILL keep going!

How is everyone else doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment