Dear G,
You have really grown in the past few weeks!
Today you had your two month check up, you are 23 inches long and 11 lbs and 14 oz. You are in the 50th percentile for weight and height, and just slightly above that for head circumference.
Perfectly on schedule, which is great since you had so many difficulties at the beginning.
Unfortunately, you had your first immunizations today. One orally, and three shots {which you did not like at all!} You only cried for a few minutes, but you had the saddest pouty lip and my poor heart just broke! Hopefully you will have a good rest of the day and not come down with any side effects!
In the past few weeks:
You started chewing on your hands
and
You have started to chat - A LOT. We have full conversations, even though I don't really know what you are telling me!
Just this week I boxed up all your newborn clothes and pulled out all the 0-3 month and 3 month clothes. I've been having such fun dressing you up!
I remember when we got you this outfit I thought it looked HUGE - and now it fits. Crazy.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment