I am down a total of
5lbs!!
This is very encouraging as I have been trying not to weigh myself too often since I seem to feel discouraged afterwards.
It has taken me 6 weeks to take off 5lbs, but I am really excited to have lost that. Only 30 more to go!
J* is still nursing his sprained ankle, but is hoping to get back in the game next week.
What I have been doing:
Honestly, I have been skimping on the workouts. Especially now that I am trying to get our home in order for the move. However, today it was so incredibly beautiful outside the kid and I went for two walks! I also have been doing this quick little workout every once in a while to help strengthen up my lower back. {Pregnancy sure did a number on my lower back!}
What I have been eating:
This past week I realized I am consuming quite a bit of sugar, without really realizing how much. So, I have been trying to be very conscious of what I pick up for a snack.
I am loving the Archer Farms {Target} Spicy 3 Pepper Hummus with pita chips.
I made Moroccan chicken casserole the other night for dinner. It's a paleo meal so there are no grains in it. They use grated cauliflower for a rice substitute, sounds weird but it was awesome!
Tonight I am making Salmon tacos for dinner. I love salmon. I love tacos. I love fish tacos.
| Photo from fiveandspice.wordpress.com |
How could this go wrong?
After only losing a pound or so a week, I am trying to remember:
| Photo source unknown |
No comments:
Post a Comment