It's time for our weekly update!
This is going to be short and sweet because today I did a double workout and don't have much time before the little man wakes up!
J* lost 3lbs since last week! He acquired a copy of the Insanity workout and has done it 3 days in a row. It would be 4, but he needed to take the day off today because his back muscles were so tight from the workouts! He has also gone running a few times with friends and Gus.
***Because I have never seen anyone sweat as much as J* when he is doing Insanity:***
I only lost half a pound, and I am fully attributing that to the cheesecake left over from Saturday's girls night! {I just couldn't waste the cheesecake by tossing it out!} I started the 30 day shred, and have done a couple workouts from Brazil Butt Lift {because as you have seen from my hideous photos, I need to work on my bum bum, pronounced "boom boom"...the Brazilian nickname for the butt!}.
***Because some days I don't always get in the workout time I would like:***
Totals so far:
J* - 1.5lbs {remember he gained 1.5lbs last week}
Me: 2lbs
This is awesome!! We can do it! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll try to check back here as often as possible!
Blogging takes time, and reading up on all your friends blogs takes even more time... Which is something us Mamas don't have a lot of. Still, yes, we get to work out together!!!
xoxo