Tuesday, August 28, 2012

G's Journal: 3 months!


Little G,

You are three months tomorrow!

I can't believe it! {I know, I say the same thing every time I write one of these, but it's true!}

What's been going on lately:
You have started sleeping through the night more often! You are not 100% yet, but you are getting there.
Now that you tolerate taking naps on your tummy I do not have to swaddle you during the day. You are working on soothing yourself to sleep, and twice this week I have been able to put you down for a nap without the help of a bottle! Hooray for progress in the sleeping department!

This all makes for a much happier and well rested mama!

You have started this new thing where you want to "stand" on your feet, which is fun but tiring for our arms! You also have learned to arch your back and pick up your bottom in a scootching motion. We are hoping this means you will roll over soon!

So far there have been no giggles...I really hope this is something you do before daddy goes off to training! I will be super sad if he misses this. 

A weird quirk: At home you talk and talk and talk, but whenever we bring you anywhere you are completely silent! {except for the occasional cry} What's up with that?? You are so somber, I want people to see that cute little smile and hear those cute little words!

Some pictures from the past couple weeks:

Poor little guy after his shots


Sneak photo from the front seat of the car!







Just lounging in the tub!

What our house looks like when Daddy comes home!
Dancing to some Eric Clapton...please ignore the crazy hair!
Daddy's little wing man!
As you can see, you have been getting a little more acquainted with Gus!

Love, 
Mama


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! It's cute he and Gus are getting along so well.

    ReplyDelete