Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weekend Expedition

Here it is almost the weekend again and I am finally putting up pictures from last weekend! Horrible, I know. In my defense, it's been pretty crazy around here since we found out there is a possibility of us moving in about 3 weeks! 

Yep, you heard me correctly - - 3 weeks. 21 days.
I have been running around the house trying to get things organized since I found out. 

We don't have all the details down quite yet, but there is a new rule that the Airmen have to be on their way to their next training station within 48 hours of graduation. J*'s graduation is on September 13th. 

Gotta love the military! Semper Fidelis. {Always Flexible}

I'll keep you posted as details develop!

Last weekend we walked around the wharf to see all the fun cars that are in town for Le Concourse D'legance. Of course, you have to pay some pretty big bucks to get in to most of the festivities, but that didn't stop us from going to view the cars around town, or through the fences!

First we had to take a couple photos of the seals hangin out


This was my all time favorite car! Why?? Because it reminds me of Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang!




J* was more into these...






This car looks like the Cruella Deville car!

No comments:

Post a Comment