Friday, August 3, 2012

Mumblings

Today, I just wanted to write a few things down. There really is no "theme" here, just some thoughts with nowhere to go and I thought I would put them here!

Military life: 
Is awesome because we get to travel and "try out" new places without committing, get all federal holiday's off with long weekends (well most people), is creating a huge sense of pride for our country in my heart. Military life is crappy because we have to say goodbye to friends and can be very expensive with moving so often.

travelling...

Today I am:
Feeling blessed by a friend who is moving, she gave me the food from her fridge! Also excited because we MAY be getting a jogging stroller for a great deal! {that is, if the lady ever responds}

I am proud:
 Of J* and I for working out everyday this week! And eating healthy...even dessert! {fruit dipped in chocolate}.

//

Happy:
 To have gotten time to chat with 3 of my friends this week, and to have gone out to splurge on myself a little since the AF ball is coming up in September! Hello new makeup and dress!

Enjoying:
 My morning coffee, my freshly mopped floors {well, at least in the living room!} and the fact that G slept great last night! I am feeling so refreshed!

Here's to a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment